Since my last post, when I wrote about always wanting to see Disney in December, I began thinking about all of the other Disney experiences I’ve been dying to see and do!
Here’s my Disney Experience Bucket List :
- Extended stay at the Polynesian – This may be silly to many, but I’ve been dying to stay at a Deluxe Monorail Resort. I would take the ferry from Magic Kingdom and dream of waking up in the Grand Floridian but since the refurbishments at the Poly, this is my new favorite Monorail resort. The decor, the atmosphere, Trader Sams, dole whip, ‘Ohana, Kona Cafe, what’s not to love? Alas, these resorts are massively expensive – far exceeding my budget for a simple 5-6 day trip to the Worlds but I hope and plan to book a room at the Poly for an extended stay once Star Wars Land, Pandora, Toy Story Land and all other major IP’s are completed so I can take my time to enjoy them all as well as all of the amenities that the Poly has to offer
- Go to every Disney park – (Disneyland Anaheim, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disney)
- Become an AP holder – again, another luxury that not all can afford especially for those that do not live within reasonable driving distance of WDW
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- ATTEND a Disney Wedding – emphasis on the “attend” as I do not plan on ever having my own Disney Wedding. The photos look beautiful and I think it would be a lot of fun to be part of one
- Food & Wine Festival
- Dine With An Imagineer
- Wild Trek Tour
- Flower & Garden Festival – I’ve been at the parks during the Festival but I have not been able to try any of the wonderful food! I have to get my hands on some frushi and the frozen lavender lemonade.
- Dinner at Victoria & Albert’s
- Disney Cruise – am I even a cruise person? I’ve never been on ANY cruise before!
- A photo with every Disney character! – I’m not really one to wait on lines to meet specific characters, but if I had the time, I’d love to get this accomplished
- Become a DVC member – $$$$
- Complete a runDisney event – this probably means I should start training, doesn’t it?
- Attend a Dapper Day event – seriously, how awesome is Dapper Day?
What are some of the things on your Disney Bucket List? Anything you think I should be adding to mine?